Friday, 2024-04-19, 2:32 PM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ciuprian, DDarius  
Forum » Miscellaneous » Dream Match Tennis General » Questions about World Tour?
Questions about World Tour?
ciuprianDate: Wednesday, 2011-11-16, 9:24 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Moderators
When you want to put any questions please do it here and do not open new topics !

WeizDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 8:25 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
Hey guys!
I just want to take the opportunity to say thank you to the initiators of this great page.
We all can be really thankful that some guy(s) agreed to create the new dream match tennis world tour page we have missed all, after the old world tour and the itst tour were deleted/stopped.
The new page does not only replace the old pages, I think it is on a good way to increase and improve the old standards.
Maybe the page in its actual form is not the final version, but the creator(s) formed it to a page which impresses with its design, its obvious sections and the high level of realism (f.e. tournament calendar, ranking system). It establishes the possibility for both, hobby players who just want to have fun and ambitious players who attach importance to professionalism because of their knowledge about the tennis sport, to enjoy the game in a nice way.
It is possible that we, the players, do not agree with some points in the page (f.e. the rules or whatever), so I think its important to feel free enough to post the ideas of improvement in the forum, to discuss about the ideas and to advance the world tour together to a page which considers as many important improvements as possible.
In doing these cooperations it is of course important always to remember about fairness and respect because it is just a game and we all just want to have fun here. I´m sure, this is also the intention of the creators of the tour.

So now I would really like to thank the initiators of this page again: Espacially Tsonga, who is the founder i think, but also the moderators Ciuprian and DDarius. You guys manage everything and are in control of the content of this page.

You all do a great job! Keep on like this smile

I´m really looking forward to an interesting and fair 2012 DMT-Tour Season.

Much regards,

Weiz

ciuprianDate: Saturday, 2011-11-26, 9:59 PM | Message # 3
Private
Group: Moderators
Quote (Weiz)
Hey guys!
I just want to take the opportunity to say thank you to the initiators of this great page.
We all can be really thankful that some guy(s) agreed to create the new dream match tennis world tour page we have missed all, after the old world tour and the itst tour were deleted/stopped.
The new page does not only replace the old pages, I think it is on a good way to increase and improve the old standards.
Maybe the page in its actual form is not the final version, but the creator(s) formed it to a page which impresses with its design, its obvious sections and the high level of realism (f.e. tournament calendar, ranking system). It establishes the possibility for both, hobby players who just want to have fun and ambitious players who attach importance to professionalism because of their knowledge about the tennis sport, to enjoy the game in a nice way.
It is possible that we, the players, do not agree with some points in the page (f.e. the rules or whatever), so I think its important to feel free enough to post the ideas of improvement in the forum, to discuss about the ideas and to advance the world tour together to a page which considers as many important improvements as possible.
In doing these cooperations it is of course important always to remember about fairness and respect because it is just a game and we all just want to have fun here. I´m sure, this is also the intention of the creators of the tour.

So now I would really like to thank the initiators of this page again: Espacially Tsonga, who is the founder i think, but also the moderators Ciuprian and DDarius. You guys manage everything and are in control of the content of this page.

You all do a great job! Keep on like this smile

I´m really looking forward to an interesting and fair 2012 DMT-Tour Season.

Much regards,

Weiz

Thanks a lot! Please feel free to post your ideeas of improvements on forum !

ElectricaDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 5:46 PM | Message # 4
Private
Group: Users
I was just wondering... Can you make our GS results look like this(wikipedia)?

TsongaDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 7:09 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Quote (Electrica)
I was just wondering... Can you make our GS results look like this(wikipedia)?

yes...i will make this kind of grand slam results....only from 2012 season biggrin

ElectricaDate: Sunday, 2011-12-18, 7:19 PM | Message # 6
Private
nice biggrin It would be also great to do that for masters, perhaps even for davis cup biggrin

Message edited by Electrica - Sunday, 2011-12-18, 7:19 PM

AntaDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:17 PM | Message # 7
Private
For website moderador,two proposal before new season starts.
First it should be nice to make one new column in players info of his
expectation for new season...for example: "My expectations
to be among the top ten
" or "Winning at leaste one Grand Slam" ect...
Second to make player info more special,maybe page moderator could make a link to special player tittle room(cups) instead of just writing what player won in this season..
But the cup should be exact image of the realistic one,i think that images of every ATP cup could be found on google and post here in tittle room of each player...
I hope i didn't make the job for moderators byt these two proposals...
Cya

TsongaDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:55 PM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Quote (Anta)
For website moderador,two proposal before new season starts.
First it should be nice to make one new column in players info of his
expectation for new season...for example: "My expectations
to be among the top ten" or "Winning at leaste one Grand Slam" ect...
Second to make player info more special,maybe page moderator could make a link to special player tittle room(cups) instead of just writing what player won in this season..
But the cup should be exact image of the realistic one,i think that images of every ATP cup could be found on google and post here in tittle room of each player...
I hope i didn't make the job for moderators byt these two proposals...
Cya

Ok, thx for your proposals Anta biggrin
I'll think about this

DurenDate: Friday, 2013-02-01, 2:15 PM | Message # 9
Private
I, I.Kunitsyn, was banned from World tour without any explanations or posts from moderators...Why so late? I asked 3 months ago
They silently delete all my posts, also post of Electrica and closed Australian Open 2013 topic. They want to keep this true very far from others.

The true is that we played with Fedor 4 fixed matches. On RG and Toronto our Nelsons stands on wrong sides (according the score including exact tie-break points) 
http://imageshack.us/a/img821/4026/rgfinalx.jpg

http://imageshack.us/a/img19/4198/finaltoronto.jpg
Simulate this match to ensure. This mistake is because i did it in paint.
As Olympics just count total points to see that it dont match. It cannot be 87 both

http://imageshack.us/a/img842/7594/ogtim.jpg
53+8+(65-51)+(14-6)= 83...

Also i played instead Fedor on Wimbledon SF and Final with ROMAN and King Federer. I dont know his pass for unique code, but in Artmoney you can easily change your unique code to any u like (2.35 should fix this). Just look at left down part of my usual screenshots to see the part of baseline which i dont have at any my screenshots. Because of different resolutions 1400/900 was my... Fedor has it at any his because he had different resolution. Why he changed at only these 2 matches? 3/4 Screenshots are wrong, one not exist, always in my posts, my resolutions on wimby - 1400/900 very unique resolution probably not many can generate it.  OK. NP.
Fedors usual before
after
http://s019.radikal.ru/i608/1206/e9/788bce330dca.jpg
my
http://s004.radikal.ru/i206/1207/d2/f125c2d91793.jpg

Because we cannot believe each other in fair play we decide to play this 4 fixes. We know a lot of cheating programs - Macro Recorder, Artmoney...Big problem to know this for trusted matches, I helped him on Wimby also, he was in bad form, i wanted to check myself...

I just wanted to retire from tour and help Fedor to forget this tour as he wanted. This cheated online not for us anymore.

Barca, mate, i know you dont care about fixed matches because all about you care - yourself.. Your cheated extremely low slices and catching everything with that slices i will call legal CHEAT - bug of Bimboosoft game. You are using advantage of joypad effect - maybe because you have joypad and mask it (number 1 on your screenshots - look at screenshots of Weiz he has 2 because he dont hide it), or because you are using keyboard, with deleting file options.bin in game folder. Then you left empty/ blanked from any key two buttons in game contols in first start of game -  actions and replay. About Fraps and recording of matches i know from Elshad. Dont lie man. You recorded your US OPEN FINAL to increase lags...Fraps counter should not be visible when you press f11 by default...

"btw I never turned on fraps until I finished my match"
http://forum.dmttour.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=296

Also i know from RFthebestever and you discussion from Shanghai topic that you make screenshots during whole match. How can you managed to do them with turned off all programs including fraps? Maybe you recorded a video as he suspected?

PS I did a great work to remove all cheats from that game, i send a lot of messages to Bimboosoft. They close cheat gaps with megaspeed (unplayable background like compu08 said somehow smile ) and changing courts for SaSuke, miro...Developer Hauki can prove it, my email...I send a lot of messages about automatic serve with Macro recorder but they cannot fix this. Its not a cheat? Anyway easy cheats still here but it is much better than in the past - my opinion everybody beatable after closing joypad cheated effect and others bugs with graphics when recording... And automatic serve of course should be closed.
Thanks for play

Update1: Why Barca always joins to other in important matches? me, semir, king, fedor were creators - he never host. For top 10 he should create 50 % matches for fair play, his cheesy play started after losing ability to create. In past he was normal player, many hostings in lobby from him, but now... In match with RFthebestever he creates and what we see? LAAAAGGS...Cannot mask cheats? Will cheats work in both sides? Dont be so kind with him or somebody else suspicious person. He can create as in his profile so - 50/50 hosting will be fair.  Finals of slams should be replayed with his hosting - and deleting options.bin by semir and king if they want as i recomend.

Message edited by Duren - Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:07 PM

bENDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 10:05 PM | Message # 10
Private
I.Kunitsyn ебать ты тупо далбойоб
ааааааааааааааааа
тупо ору с твоего письма
напишы письмо на дурку что бы тебя забрали
тебя слили по тезхничному педик сука задротный
заедь ко мне я дам пососать тебе чипушило
тупо у тебя есть один выход
Парень застрелись
письма он бимбо пишет против читов
ты тупо лох далбойоб

DurenDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:03 PM | Message # 11
Private
bEN, miro, AAAAAAA, many times banned from any possible tour my cheater friend. Happy birthday to you and Fedor (Tim, Chuck?) tongue
Merry christmas)

Где ты прочел что я играл с читами? Учи английский хотя б, слепой колясочник)

Message edited by Duren - Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:32 PM

bENDate: Saturday, 2013-02-02, 11:17 PM | Message # 12
Private
Так мне похуй на эту игру далбойоб
а тебе я вижу нет
Тим тебя ебал без читов когда ты играл с читами знач ты вообще ебало тупое
ну так сосни хуйца даун сука тупой
и еще одно, иди нахуй друг
аааа )))

Forum » Miscellaneous » Dream Match Tennis General » Questions about World Tour?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Search