Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 6:25 AM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Forum moderator: ciuprian, DDarius  
Forum » Tournaments » DMT World Tour » DMT Special Tournament - Results (Surface: CARPET1)
DMT Special Tournament - Results
KunitsynDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 4:48 AM | Message # 136
Private
Group: Users
Kunitsyn def. karse 36 67(4) 75 64 64

This tournament really becomes crazy at the last stages. I thinked before match that i have low chances against karse, he has fantastic victory over miro, he was prepared for match. Cind helped me to understand my game in final cause he is nice Cooper, but i cannot do something with my opponent`s serve very much time.

I played more various with dropshots and serve in first two sets. But it didnt give me any positive result - his return works well, i cant believe that cooper has such serve in line - my previous opponets its weak aspect, but not here. I played my game, but very difficult to accustom - a chooses wrongs shots just to stay ball in game - my mistake.

I should be lost in this match, i burns 4-1 in third set. Its good that it happened too early.He guessed all my serve in one game at 2-1, nothing i can to do. I felt angry on myself, that i was not ready again for resisting. But then happened karse`s bad service game. Maybe one first serve - and i reached 0-40. I noticed that my opponent lost his serve rhythm when i am running back just before receiving. Maybe the fact that the dimension of the screen changes when i running away from baseline to billboards I do not know) It was like behavior of Bartoli probably)

It's unbelievable but from now on I finally was able to threaten on his service. I pressured from every ball always go forward and initiative goes to me - with dropshots i managed to win this dead set, decisive, crucial.
My task was simple then. Continue to pressure. Two sets became in one...
In five set i breaked to 2-1, he rebreaked 2-2(i served as usual), and this could have bad effect if i didnt immediatly rebreak again to 2-3.

Conditions was nice, maybe not decive lags sometimes appeared.

I'm glad to win at least serious tournament in tour. I sensed what it means - very hard work. Draw was good for me here, i had to use this opportunity.

Congrats to karse with rich, in points aspect, final. We did good job here.

WP, and my best regards, mate. GL in new year.

I want to thank my team - Tim(my coach), Cind, Anta and Miro for supporting me in final and helping by advices during all tournament. hello

miroDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 7:02 AM | Message # 137
Private
Group: Blocked
Hey Kunitsyn congrats mate booze

timDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 9:40 AM | Message # 138
Private
My biggest congrats to Kunitsyn!!! biggrin

SnakenDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 10:42 AM | Message # 139
Private
nice work Kunitsyn....you see !!!????? nelson is a very hard warrior on carpet wink

Message edited by Snaken - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 10:43 AM

karseDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 11:50 AM | Message # 140
Private
Group: Moderators
Kunitsyn def. karse 36 67(4) 75 64 64

That's all true. I Led 6-3 7-6 4-2 and serving, and who wouldn't be disappointed with such loss? I really lost my rhythm in third, and started to play nervously in next sets. As usual i had better return but i can not get over the issue of bigger percentage of first serve, it's really impossible to serve in such percentage as nadal because chang is swinging the ball really high and its not really automatic serving. Till 6-3 7-6 4-2 he hadn't even single break point, i was really fine. What suprised me than he started to play really great from the baseline, we both were trying to attack the ball not to defend a lot so nice style. He really perfected the nadal's play i really like it.

I think that it was really good level of play we didn't commit a lot of unforced errors. In 95% my matches on carpets and grass i have more winners than my opponent but sometimes it's not giving me a victory, i had about 78% of first serve after 2 sets, and it fell down to 61% so in last 3 sets i had less than 50% i think, so really bad result and little possibility of earning cheap points. Good match, good tournament, and good luck in the future smile

Message edited by karse - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 11:55 AM

AntaDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 12:48 PM | Message # 141
Private
Congrats Kunitsyn for those fantastic victories and for snatching the tournament title...
wink

CindDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:27 PM | Message # 142
Private
Kunitsyn WELL DONE! You deserved it .

Forum » Tournaments » DMT World Tour » DMT Special Tournament - Results (Surface: CARPET1)
  • Page 10 of 10
  • «
Search:

Login form
Search