Thursday, 2024-04-25, 10:59 PM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: ciuprian, DDarius  
Forum » Tournaments » DMT World Tour » DMT Special Tournament - Results (Surface: CARPET1)
DMT Special Tournament - Results
karseDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 3:09 PM | Message # 121
Private
Group: Moderators
karse def tim 7-5 7-6 6-3

Quite good match, i think that i had better return and controlled most of the rallies. He is playing baron not for a very long time so maybe he need to get used to him. Gl in next tournaments wink

Message edited by karse - Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 3:09 PM

timDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 3:12 PM | Message # 122
Private
Group: Users
Quote (karse)
karse def tim 7-5 7-6 6-3

I served sometimes well and it helped me to stay in match.gg

WeizDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 5:15 PM | Message # 123
Private
Group: Administrators
okay crusherbot, thanks for the info! i also can play the whole day from now on. please give me a sign that you are available and then we can play the match smile

krstasdDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 7:38 PM | Message # 124
Private
Quote (miro)
krstasd when can you play ?

I can play tonight and on Fridey tonight... contact me on msn: krstasd@hotmail.com
P.S. Best of 3 or best of 5???

CrusherBotBGDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 10:47 PM | Message # 125
Private
I have problems with the internet connection and me and Weiz cannpt play. It happens for the first time but in quite a bad moment. Tomorrow some guy is going to repair my net and if we have permission by the mods we will have to leave it for tomorrow
I definetely don't want to give walkover sad

Added (2011-12-28, 10:47 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Weiz beat me 7-5 6-4

Bad conditions. Half match i played home and half match i played elsewhere. Totally out of rhytm. I'm sad for my great form that couldnt show its potential. Weiz is a good player and he served well. He stayed concentrated during the whole thing so he deserves the honorable place in the QF against the King

Message edited by CrusherBotBG - Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 8:55 PM

WeizDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 11:50 PM | Message # 126
Private
Weiz defeats CrusherBotBG 7:5 6:4
Thank you very much for your nice words. The match conditions were bad for both of us: I had to wait around 3 hours in front of the computer until the match could started and he had to change the place in order to be able to play. I know he can play better and is the better player normally but i had some luck and took the chance. It was a nice game and i was just happy that it could be played in spite of big connection problems and didn´t end in a walkover smile
Thanks and gl in the next tournament, CrusherBotBG!

KingFedererDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 0:57 AM | Message # 127
Private
King Federer def. Weiz 64 76 63
I was surprised by his level of play!!!he was much better than the last time we played and I think he will be dangerous in 2012!
but anyway I think I deserved a win so

gl in next season Weiz!!!

KunitsynDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 7:35 PM | Message # 128
Private
Kunitsyn def. KingFederer 64 26 67(5) 64 75

Unbelievable match. Epic drama.

We played a lot matches with King, and almost all of them were nervous. This was second official match in tour(first was on ITST).
Before match i thinked that my Nelson is impossible to stop, i played my best against Fords, but i was wrong.

First set i started very agressive, all my shots and drops were in lines and netcords. Maximum concentration. I was better here.
Second i started with another ultra break on the verge of foul. Netcord but all planned it, cause i knew that drop often do it. And than something goes wrong, KingFederer cathes all the balls and I just was not ready for this.
In third i managed to play long rallyes, two rebreaks and tiebreak. Still much errors and bad recieve.
Fourth set was decisive in that match - at 4-5 i knew it will be nervous game for him, and i tried to be on high concentration. Very bad that setpoint was on comic situation, with hitching up. But it was only one point - i win many clear points to take advantage on setball.
In final set i served confidently, as i can. No chances for break. But and no chances for me cause he served really incredible all match. But at 6-5 his serve left him and this helps me to earn points.

Conditions of play was bad as always in our friendlies, but were very interesting to play. Many delays, lags...Luck win for me, another luck win...
but probably its fair that I did not lose it on such an important tournament of level 1500 points. Cause i won many previous friendly meetings.

WP, I am feeling very sorry for that thriller, nothing to do...

miroDate: Thursday, 2011-12-29, 9:36 PM | Message # 129
Private
Group: Blocked
no news from krstasd

KingFedererDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 0:04 AM | Message # 130
Private
Kunitsyn def. King Federer 64 26 67 64 75

What can I say...I am very dissapointed with the result, as I am sure I was the better player out there!!!
I started very nervous,I couldnt find my rhythm and solution for his serve!really strange set for me and he deserved it!!
At the start of set 2, he broke me immediately for the second time in a match!!and I said to myself I have to change something and start playing my tennis!this happened and after I rebroke him, I wasnt the same player anymore.From now on, it was all about me...I won second set easily (6:2)!!
In third set,I was still the one with momentum and I quickly confirmed this by breaking his serve again (4:1)!than I made bad service game and he took his chances and got back in match!but still, I was the player with upper hand and in tie break I put things on their place...I was 4:0 up and even if he came close I managed to win third set!

than came 4 set...we got all service games quite easily!!I was the only player with break point till 4 all!!
in that moment I was so confident...I said to myself that I cant lose this match!!!I was controlling the whole thing and I couldnt imagine losing this!!but than came 10 game, the deciding moment!I was serving to stay in the set!!in whole 4 set he didnt even came close to break me but than we were equal at 30...and I lost next 2 points thanks to lag!!!I was so frustrated and angry!!such a bad luck in such an important moment,unbelivable!!this was the decisive moment,the turning point in this match!!

the match was colser to him than from nothing!!my concentration wasnt at highest level anymore from that moment!!I wasnt at my best anymore and he had slight edge in this deciding set!!but I somehow managed to stay close, saving 2 break points also!!but than came 12 game of the deciding set...he had first match point and the same scenario happened like in previous set!!again big lag on most important point of the match and my player just streched to the ball!!!the match was over and I was left speechless!!

I had great run at this tournament...managed to win all 3 matches in group and than 2 more(round 16 and QF)!!but as I said I think I deserved to play in final and my good run should not end in SF!!!

anyway gl to kunitsyn in final and in next season!!

Message edited by KingFederer - Friday, 2011-12-30, 0:14 AM

krstasdDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 0:24 AM | Message # 131
Private
Quote (miro)
no news from krstasd

I can play tonight...

ciuprianDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 5:28 PM | Message # 132
Private
Miro , Krstad , deadline for your match was yesterday! If you fail to play the match today a luck draw will be settled!

krstasdDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 6:04 PM | Message # 133
Private
Quote (ciuprian)
Miro , Krstad , deadline for your match was yesterday! If you fail to play the match today a luck draw will be settled!

Miro, sorry for yesterday! I will be there tonight and we will play. Pls, about 21:00... Tsonga, pls give me one extra day, and we will finished tonight.

miroDate: Friday, 2011-12-30, 11:38 PM | Message # 134
Private
Group: Blocked
Quote (krstasd)
Miro, sorry for yesterday! I will be there tonight and we will play. Pls, about 21:00... Tsonga, pls give me one extra day, and we will finished tonight.

I am online now and wait you

Added (2011-12-30, 11:38 PM)
---------------------------------------------
miro def. krstasd 6-1 5-7 6-1 6-4

gg and gl in next tourneys tongue

karseDate: Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:22 AM | Message # 135
Private
karse def miro 4-6 4-6 6-3 6-4 6-4

Certainly match with a big big dramma. I started not according to the way I planned it. He achieved one break per each first two sets and holded his serve really nicely. After these two sets I kind of doubted if it is really not my day. Early first break of the match for me in third set gave me a huge amount of confidence, I didnt't let him break me in any of the last three sets, and I can say it was a huge and taugh task to break him. I managed to save 3 break points while serving for the match at 5-4 ! Anyway I was able to finish the game with a happy ending for me. He is a perfect server and quite good from the baseline, I think that my agressive play decided about the win! Gl in the future smile

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message edited by karse - Saturday, 2011-12-31, 1:23 AM

Forum » Tournaments » DMT World Tour » DMT Special Tournament - Results (Surface: CARPET1)
Search:

Login form
Search