Friday, 2024-03-29, 1:56 PM | Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest

[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: ciuprian, DDarius  
Forum » Miscellaneous » Dream Match Tennis General » PETITION TO BIMBOOSOFT TO RESTORE 2.16
PETITION TO BIMBOOSOFT TO RESTORE 2.16
borsukDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 11:49 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Folks, this just has to stop. Lets face up to the fact that because of the updates Bimboosoft started launching a year ago this game is just ruined. The World Tour with all its history has collapsed, and virtually all the great players have stopped playing, the entire community has been destroyed. We all know that everything is upside down in this game now, and all the changes are entirely wrong.

I still believe we can prevail on Bimboosoft to bring back 2.16 version, which was the best vesrsion of the game. But that would require a collective effort. I think this situation has lasted so long also because of our idleness, so I guess it's about time we did something.

At least we could write an official petition (something like we did when Dean had abandoned the tour and we wanted to switch to another website) to bimboosoft accepted and signed by as many players as possible telling him that we, his customers and actual players of the game are asking him to restore 2.16 and stop this madness.

So far, I've contacted several players including former staff members like Aguirrerer and DjokovicFan, but we need far more players. I've also written a draft that could be used as a petition to bimboo (contact me via msn and I can send it to you) but as I say we need more players backing it up.

I guess we all want the game and tour to be back alive again, fierce competition in the rankings, Grand Slams and so on but this is not going to happen, never, with this version of the game, with Bimboosoft ruining it with another chaotic updates.

So, please guys, support this idea so we can hopefully send that email to bimboosoft.

I'm awaiting your comments and replies.
cheers

Message edited by borsuk - Thursday, 2011-12-22, 2:23 AM

Djokovic_FanDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 11:56 PM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Administrators
I am with you in every word you said here, it's said in perfect way, really .
I hope some other guys will support our idea, because i think this is only way to make this tour much better than now, i am talking about number of players and higher level of game .
Thanks on support in advance !

Message edited by Djokovic_Fan - Wednesday, 2011-12-21, 11:57 PM

SnakenDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 0:24 AM | Message # 3
Private
I agree 100% with "borsuk". I think the most important thing to mention this is that compared to the outgoing updates after version 2.16 the idea and experience do not matter in the game. In 2.16 To be ranked among the top and face the best, it took many months and even years in contrast to what the game it has become now. Besides physics and other game elements have been drastically changed and the result, we received a very unpolished game that should go out as a beta version which is tested by many players and only evaluated whether it is suitable or not to be placed for longer.

TsongaDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 11:22 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Group: Administrators
Mates, personally i dont know how the version 2.16 was, because i started playing this game only from april this year, but i heard many people that this version 2.16 is much better than the current version. If everyone wants the game back to 2.16, then i cannot oppose, so i am with you all biggrin

KunitsynDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:06 PM | Message # 5
Private
Maybe we should ask to make a simple patch so as not to update to the latest version our old dmt2.16. In lobby we should see version of the game and the same could play with each other. Cause we really paid for what we see in older versions, not in 2.28, its really not fair to customers.

packosDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:21 PM | Message # 6
Private
Hello everyone. I'd also like to join to this manifest. I think that over a dozen had passed since that fateful decision Bimboosoft. We finally should get around to fighting. Because of this many players have lost their desire to play so tour looks like a dead fish. Personally, I've bought this game while 2.16 version, not 2.28. Present version is useless for me , so I'll demand return playable version or my money. Therefore if you please just go with us on this one.

Le'ts go , Bimboosoft have trick us, don't be passive.

SeekonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 4:58 PM | Message # 7
Private
I already gave up on Bimboosoft, so I am making my own tennis game.

I just hope this webpage will still be standing, when im done with it, so that i can promote it here xD.

P.S. King Federer also stands with you guys if you are counting for petition heh.

packosDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 5:10 PM | Message # 8
Private
Quote (Seekon)
I already gave up on Bimboosoft, so I am making my own tennis game.

I think nothing beats DMTP, but try if you want. After all it's a some game simulator, for example fullacetennis.

Anyway I'm staying by DMTP.

HashyDate: Thursday, 2011-12-22, 9:19 PM | Message # 9
Private
I agree with you, borsuk! My support surely will be there with you on this.

Message edited by Hashy - Thursday, 2011-12-22, 9:20 PM

ciuprianDate: Monday, 2011-12-26, 12:56 PM | Message # 10
Private
Group: Moderators
Agree with borsuk! You can count on me!

SnakenDate: Tuesday, 2011-12-27, 2:33 PM | Message # 11
Private
crazy

Message edited by Snaken - Wednesday, 2011-12-28, 9:36 AM

Forum » Miscellaneous » Dream Match Tennis General » PETITION TO BIMBOOSOFT TO RESTORE 2.16
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Login form
Search